Office Administrator (20 hours a week)
Home-Start Perth is the leading family support charity striving to give young children the best possible start in life. We work with families to help them overcome issues such as isolation, mental health difficulties, bereavement, family breakdown, addiction, physical ill health and many others.
Home-Start Perth is looking to recruit a part-time, experienced Administration Officer (20 hours a week) to work alongside our existing small team. You will provide a range of administration tasks to support the organisation who give support to families with at least one child under the age of 5.
We are looking for an independent, motivated, organised and adaptable individual with excellent communication skills and an eye for detail to ensure the smooth running of the Home-Start Perth office. The main responsibilities of the role are noted below:
- To ensure the efficient administration of the Home-Start office.
- To provide administrative support to the employees of the scheme, and Board of Trustees as appropriate and agreed.
- Assist the Manager in the production of reports for funders, partners and the Board.
- Enter data from a variety of sources into various software including Excel, Access and Home-Start's data collection tool.
- Produce statistical information from Home-Start's data collection tool (MESH) to support the writing of reports and funding applications.
- Maintain and develop the Home-Start Perth Office 365 environment.
- Produce monthly bulletin and support social media and website development.
You will be a team player with the ability to work well within a small team providing support across a range of administration tasks.
The starting salary will be £19,671 pro rata.
Applications must be submitted on the form provided. CVs will not be accepted.
For further details or to request an Application Pack, please contact Sandra White on 01738 638847 or email email@example.com or download the Application Pack from our website www.homestartperth.org.uk.
Closing date: Monday, 18 February, 12 noon.